This rather vibrant composition of cat and nasturtiums is hot, hot, hot!
Materials used for this tasteful arrangement:
- 1 Maine Coon cat Camelot's Dolly Daisy McMain, bred by me and I'm owned by her
- 1 bunch of nasturtiums in orangey red that self seeded all over the place.
- 1 tree stump (birch)
- a bit of turf
- centre tree stump on bit of grass
- ask Dolly to artfully drape herself on said stump
- let nasturtiums grow through hedge
- stand back and admire.
Et voila! A beautiful and artistic centrepiece for any garden, anywhere in the world.
Constance Spry eat your heart out!
The nectarine, and curious peach
Into my hands themselves do reach
Stumbling on melons, as I pass
Ensnared with flowers, I fall on grass
Andrew Marvell 1621-1678