This post contains an update on Dutch Spring Fling.
We all of us are busy people with lots to do. I write to-do-lists to make things easier. On my most recent list :
- check if my white crayons have turned into a lovely bunch of snowdrops
- show on blog that Tara not only had chosen devil chicken, but angel chicken as well.
- do all the February seeding. Do not forget as next month's will be quite a mammoth task.
- write update on Dutch Spring Fling after the 25th of February
Although quite a few fellow garden bloggers wanted to come, we were unable to get the necessary 20 participants together (not everybody was able to come on the same days) so there will be no Dutch Spring Fling. At least not this year.
- because so many people ask if Tara is getting along with the Bliss team, show pic of Tara with Willow
- buy more flowering bulbs for the kitchen kitchen garden
These are Tete a Tete daffodils but one (on the far left) seems to suffer from delusions of grandeur as it's twice as tall as the rest.
copyright 2009: Y.E.W. Heuzen
Probably more pests can be controlled in an armchair in front of a February fire with a garden notebook and a seed catalogue than can ever be knocked out in hand-to-hand combat in the garden.
Nelly Turner, A Gardener's Notebook